Wednesday, October 24, 2012

With time there is always Life

There are many steps in life its like an escalator always going around. I have taken one of these steps I am not sad. I am not mad. For I am happy to take these steps of life. After I took this small step of life I walk down the road. I'll look at the leaves on the tree as a gust of wind goes by. I stand there breathing, watching, and observing every little thing like how the leaves fall from the top to the bottom of the tree. How there's the smell of fall in the air. How the most gentle breeze knocks off several leaves for this moment will be gone shortly. For I'll be gone shortly for time doesn't wait around for anyone. For my life is like a second to the universe's life. As I stand here breathing, watching, and observing this around me I take another big breath. Then it dies.. The leaves stop moving everything stops no wind... A second has gone by. Don't waste a second because your life could just be a second of a second.




No comments:

Post a Comment