Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Its funny how the mind works all I do is think but yet I can’t use all of my brain?


Today on my way home in my car I talked to Ethan about how I want to grow old with someone. And how now days that doesn't happen. Why is that? Is it because now days no one thinks its that important and divorce is just the easy way out. After that we talked about how your brain can’t keep every little detail. And how in 20 years from now that this conversation won't even matter and how we wont even remember it. Before I dropped him off we went in to talking about how you need to live in the here and now not the future. If you live here and now you will have a better life and then you can live in the past because you did the things you love in the here and now...................................  Its a little sad that i need to write this stuff down just so i don’t forget this one day of my life.. or just to remember a 5 minute conversation,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment